• 35-43-lb (17-21 liter) frypot oil capacity
• 105,000 Btu/hr. (26,481 kCal) (30.8 kW) input
• Thermo-tube design
• Stainless steel frypot, front, door, and backsplash/flue cover, aluminized sides
• Wire form basket hanger and two fry baskets 5 .375” x 6.375” x 12.16” (13.65 x 16.19 x 30.8 cm) insulated handles • Wide cold zone
• Millivolt pilot system – requires no electrical hookup
• 6” (15 cm) adjustable steel legs Minimize costly oil usage with the SR42 which utilizes only 35-43 lbs.
(17-21 L) of oil for optimum cooking efficiency with a cook depth of 4.25” (10.8 cm). Plus, Dean’s wide cold zone design protects oil integrity by trapping debris under the cooking area, preventing carbonization of particles and wasteful oil deterioration. Assure rapid recovery with Dean’s accurate mechanical thermostat which reduces time lost between loads and requires no electrical hookup. Dean’s SR42 fryers achieve long and dependable life through simplicity of design. The durable stainless steel baffles and rugged cast iron burners keep maintenance to a minimum.